Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Maybe I should call it a FLOG . . .

I have decided to "corner myself" - and beat myself into submission to share my thoughts with YOU - my Covenant Friends . . .either in prospect or actuality . . .so YOU can call it "Covenant Concepts" or the FLOG !


I would like to share how I came up with the concepts of covenant 30 years ago and how the concepts gradually were chipped away until the sculpture emerged . . .or IS emerging . . .I expect to share NEW ideas and change some things as we go along . . .


Your friendship is valuable to me - but it is UNCONDITIONAL - and PERMANENT - so you never have to read my "stuff" or respond to anything . . .I share with the intent of challenging your mind - but that would be YOUR choice.


My name is Verner . . .I am 65 . . .a psychologist and minister of many years - married to Linda for 35 years . . .4 children and 3 grandchildren.


My counseling and preaching is generally "free" . . .but sometimes people have blessed me with expressions of love after they have been taught or helped.

No comments: